Investment banks are among the most high profile and highly regulated organizations in today’s global economy. Bringing deep industry knowledge and a cross-practice collaborative approach, Ropes & Gray’s experienced and accomplished attorneys are uniquely equipped to provide investment banking clients with sophisticated solutions to critical legal matters.
- Bloomberg Law reports that Ropes & Gray was one of the top SPAC advisers in 2021
- Crain’s New York Business names three of our partners – Lisa Bebchick, Julie Jones and Amanda Persaud – to its “Notable Women in Law” list
- The National Law Journal profiles Amanda Raad in the “How I Made It” series, which focuses on Amanda’s co-leadership of our global anti-corruption and international risk practice
- Paul Scrivano Named a Law360 Technology MVP
- Paul Scrivano, partner and global head of the mergers & acquisitions practice, was named a 2021 Technology MVP by Law360. The Law360 MVP award honors exceptional lawyers who secured “hard-earned successes in high-stakes litigation, complex global matters and record-breaking deals.”
- IFLR 1000: Ropes & Gray Ranked Worldwide
- The International Financial Law Review (IFLR) 1000 recognized Ropes & Gray as one of the world’s leading law firms for financial and corporate law. In its 2022 edition, the firm receives high marks for transactions, regulatory and corporate legal advice that draws on our lawyers’ deep understanding of the law and their commercial approach to advising clients. Overall, Ropes & Gray was recognized in 41 categories in Asia, the United Kingdom and North America.
- The American Lawyer: Ropes & Gray is the “Best of the Best”
- Ranks #2 on the publication’s prestigious A-List.
- Ropes & Gray ranked number two on The American Lawyer’s A-List, marking the fifth consecutive year the firm has placed number one, two or three. A-List recognition is one of the legal industry’s most coveted honors. Only 20 U.S. firms make the list each year, and earning a spot shows that a firm excels in its commitment to its clients, lawyers and communities.
- This marks the 11th consecutive year the firm has made the prestigious list, which measures firms across multiple dimensions, including firm performance, pro bono, racial diversity, associate satisfaction and gender equity.