We conduct due diligence reviews for FDA-regulated companies engaging in mergers, acquisitions, licensing deals and other corporate transactions. Our experience on FDA regulatory matters allows us to identify and evaluate the significance of regulatory issues that may affect the value of a proposed transaction. Our firm’s unique depth in both life science transactions and FDA regulation enables us to incorporate regulatory diligence findings seamlessly into deal negotiations and deal terms.
Examples of our due diligence reviews and transactional support representation include providing regulatory due diligence advice and counsel to:
- Gridiron Capital LLC in its acquisition of Performance Health & Wellness Holdings Inc.
- Stryker Corporation in its acquisition of Concentric Medical
- Avista Capital Partners and its portfolio company, Navilyst Medical in the sale of Navilyst to AngioDynamics
- Pfizer regarding the potential purchase of a pharmaceutical drug
- TPG Capital in connection with
- its $1.9 billion acquisition of Par Parmaceuticals
- its sale of Fenwal to Fresenius Kabi
- its $1.97 billion acquisition of Immucor
- Genzyme Corporation in connection with its sale to Sanofi-Aventis for $20.1 billion in cash, plus contingent value rights