- Assist attorneys in technical matters relating to our litigation, counseling and licensing practices, including analyzing patents, working with technical experts, and assessing both patent validity and infringement
- Assist attorneys in representing clients before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board of the United States Patent & Trademark Office
- Assist in conducting patentability and freedom to operate analyses
- Assist in preparing opinions
- Assist attorneys in due diligence in connection with a wide range of transactions
After two years of full-time employment as a technical advisor, an individual in the program enters law school and continues working at the firm. A competitive salary is offered. In addition, all technical advisors/law students receive full law school tuition as well as reimbursement for expenses related to the Patent Bar exam. Technical advisors receive medical benefits and a generous amount of annual vacation time. At the completion of law school, an individual who has done well in the program and in law school will be considered for employment as an associate attorney.