- Help prepare and prosecute patent applications before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Handle opposition proceedings before the European Patent Office.
- Assist attorneys in technical matters relating to our practice, including litigation, counseling and licensing
- Assist in preparing opinions
- Assist in conducting patentability and freedom to operate analyses
- Assist attorneys in due diligence in connection with a wide range of transactions
After two years of full-time employment as a technical advisor, there is an option to enter law school and continue working at the firm. A competitive salary is offered. In addition, all technical advisors/law students receive full law school tuition as well as reimbursement for expenses related to the Patent Bar exam. Technical advisors receive medical benefits and a generous amount of annual vacation time. At the completion of law school, an individual who has done well in the program and in law school will be considered for employment as an associate attorney.