What type of person are we looking for?
Our trainees come from a wide variety of degree disciplines and backgrounds but are similar in their capacity to be ambitious, hard-working, business-credible individuals who have an innate ability to get along with others.
Our vacation schemes, which have up to eight places on each scheme, run for two weeks and offer candidates the chance to find out what day-to-day life is really like at Ropes & Gray in London. It is specifically designed to be as interactive and engaging as possible, and will afford participants the opportunity to meet our trainees and partners as well other key members of the Ropes & Gray London office.
In this current recruitment round, we are looking to recruit for our March and September 2019 trainee solicitor intakes, as well as for our Spring and Summer 2017 vacation schemes.
Applications are welcome from:
- Law students in their penultimate year of study (or beyond)
- Non-law students in their final year of study (or beyond)
Those doing a 2-year LLB may apply for a vacation scheme or training contract in their first and/or second year.
- Vacation Scheme closing date: 31 January 2017
- Training contracts closing date: 31 July 2017
Vacation scheme dates:
- Spring vacation scheme: 27 March – 7 April 2017
- Summer vacation scheme: 3 July – 14 July 2017