Making a Statement
- “Ropes associates can hardly find a negative word to utter about their employer, which is probably why the firm is perennially near the top of our ranking of the best firms to work for.”
- Associate quote, Vault 100 Rankings (2018)
- For the second year in a row, Vault ranked Ropes & Gray number one among U.S. law firms for overall diversity, and for the seventh year in a row, the firm was ranked number one for formal training. The firm also maintained its number one diversity rankings for LGBT and individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are: A Culture of Excellence, Respect and Collaboration
Consistently ranked as one of the top law firms to work for, Ropes & Gray has a supportive and collaborative culture that enables associates to take on interesting and challenging work across practice groups and around the world.What you need to know about Ropes & Gray:
- We're all about teamwork.
- We are dedicated to providing our clients globally with top-notch client service.
- We enjoy working together across offices, practices, and geographies on interesting and cutting-edge work to solve our clients' most pressing needs.
- We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce filled with talented professionals who are passionate about the practice of law.
- We are driven and results oriented.
- We are strategic about the growth and direction of our firm as we look towards the future.
If you are interested in joining our firm and becoming a part of our culture, please go to Career Opportunities for information.