Chau Le joined Ropes & Gray in 2009 as an associate. She practices primarily in the firm’s private equity group and has experience representing private equity funds, other strategic investors and public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other strategic transactions. Chau regularly advises private equity firms and their portfolio companies on acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate governance matters.
- Represented Audax Group in its $900 million recapitalization and combination transaction for a diagnostics and laboratory services company with a strategic and a financial partner and its $85 million purchase of a remote application management and managed cloud service provider.
- Represented Bain Capital in its $1.8 billion sale of Applied Systems, Inc., a leading provider of software solutions and services to insurance companies, to Hellman & Friedman and its $124 million sale of a majority stake in Domino’s Pizza Japan to Australia’s Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Ltd.
- Represented Monitor Company Group Limited Partnership, a multinational strategic consulting firm, in its Chapter 11 proceeding and successful 363 bankruptcy sale of its business to Deloitte.
- Represented TPG Real Estate, the real estate platform of TPG, in its purchase of a 75% stake in a $2.5B portfolio of high-yield commercial real estate loans from Deutsche Bank’s special situations group.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its investment in Alexis Bittar, a global premium fashion jewelry company.