Natalie represents clients in a range of corporate matters with particular focus on transactional matters, representing private equity firms in the structuring and negotiation of leveraged buyouts, public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and other general corporate matters.
Natalie has worked with public and private buyers and sellers, private equity funds, and financial advisors in transactions ranging in deal value from less than ten million to several billion dollars.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in its sale of Risk Strategies Company to Kelso & Company.
- Represented TPG Capital in its acquisition of world-renowned live artistic entertainment producer Cirque du Soleil.
- Represented Main Post Partners in its majority investment in Chuze Fitness, a chain of low-priced fitness clubs.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its majority recapitalization of Fox Head, Inc., the world’s leading motocross equipment, apparel and accessory brand.
- Represented the adidas Group in the sale of its Rockport shoe business to New Balance and Berkshire Partners.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the sale of TransFirst Holdings, Inc. to Vista Equity Partners.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners and Cascade Windows in Cascade’s follow-on acquisition of Paramount Windows.
- Represented General Catalyst Partners in its majority investment in OGSystems.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners and Revolve Clothing in Revolve’s follow-on acquisition of California-based fashion clothing brand Lovers + Friends.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the sale of Solstas Lab Partners Group to Quest Diagnostics.
- Represented Bain Capital in its acquisition of a majority stake in Canada Goose, a premium outerwear company in Canada.
- Represented TPG Capital in the restructuring of Taylor Morrison Home Corp. in connection with its initial public offering.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in the acquisition of Risk Strategies Company, a leading US insurance brokerage firm.
- Represented the lead underwriters in the initial public offering and follow-on offerings of HD Supply Holdings, Inc., one of the largest industrial distributors in North America.
- Peter Welsh and Natalie Logan, “Interested directors may not extinguish breach of fiduciary duty claims through merger,” International Law Office Corporate Finance/M&A Newsletter (June 7, 2017)
- Colleen Conry, Jane Goldstein, Natalie Logan and Alicia Suarez, “The Aftermath of Bangladesh: Best Practices in Foreign Markets,” Chain Store Age (August 5, 2013)