Director Summit | International Risk in Cross-Border M&A
You are cordially invited to attend the second Director Summit in our roundtable series focused on directors of public companies. Our program will feature a panel discussion with industry experts, including Ropes & Gray partners in our anti-corruption / international risk practice.
We will take an in-depth look at dealing with the common international risks companies face, building an international risks program, and executing cross-border M&A transactions and managing post-acquisition risk. The event will conclude with a networking reception.
DATE Wednesday, November 8, 2017
TIME 4:00 – 7:30 PM
PLACE Ropes & Gray LLP | 1211 Avenue of the Americas | 38th Floor | New York
Spotting International Risks Red Flags
Do you know what to watch for so you do not end up on the wrong side of the law? How do you prepare for and deal with the common international risks companies face?
- How to uncover red flags and keep up with current trends
- How to manage compliance risk (including whistleblowers)
- How to handle government inquiries – dawn raids, subpoenas, etc.
Engaging in Cross-Border Transactions
Are you ready to expand your organization globally? Do you have all of the controls in place? How do you tailor an international risks program to fit your organization?
- How to incorporate key components of a compliance program
- How to handle third parties
- How to execute cross-border M&A transactions and manage post-acquisition risk
For more information about our mergers & acquisitions, government enforcement / white collar crime and anti-corruption / international risk practices, please reach out to the attorneys highlighted in the Attorney Profiles.