Rom P. Watson
Rom concentrates his practice on international tax issues, and serves as the co-head of the firm’s International practice group. Rom has extensive experience in the international tax area, working with investment funds, multinational companies, global investors, and financial institutions. He focuses on the tax issues raised by cross-border fund formation, financial products, transfer pricing, and multinational transactions.
From 1988 through 1991, Rom practiced in the Office of Tax Policy at the U.S. Department of the Treasury where he was appointed Associate International Tax Counsel.
- Bain Capital
- TPG Capital
- State Street Corporation
- 3i Group Plc
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- Canadian National Railway
- Legal 500 (2014)
- Who’s Who Legal – Compendium Edition (2015)
- Who’s Who Legal: Corporate Tax (2014)
- The Best Lawyers in America (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Chambers Global: The World's Leading Lawyers for Business (2006-2015)
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business (2004-2014)