- Advised the steering committee of noteholders on the restructuring of more than US$760 million of offshore liabilities of Mongolian Mining Corporation.
- Advised a group of bondholders on the restructuring of foreign currency convertible bonds issued by Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited.
- Advised subscriber of US$250 million secured second lien convertible bonds privately placed by Singapore listed company that owns aluminum production assets in China.
- Advised a leading private equity fund in its purchase of a stake in Metropolis Healthcare Limited, a Mumbai-based chain of pathology laboratories, from Dr. GSK Velu and affiliates.
Transactions completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray:
- Advising the Security Agent and Trustee on the enforcement of rights in relation to Rightway China Real Estate Limited's US$600m debt liabilities
- Advising the newco of Sino-Forest Corporation post restructuring of its US$1.8bn of bonds
- Advising a syndicate of lenders in relation to the restructuring of the debt obligations of Saigon Premier Container Terminal
- Advising a group of major financial institution on their US$200m investment in Times Property Holdings Limited
- Advising a leading European bank as lender and security agent on the financial restructuring and hive-down of an Asia-Pacific beauty clinic operating business
- Advising a leading European bank on the sale of its debt exposures in various Indonesian companies