- Advised Bain Capital Credit in connection with the financing related to its US$320 million investment in Schwan’s Company, an indirect subsidiary of CJ Foods America Corp.
- Advised KKR in connection with the financing related to its investment, together with IGIS Asset Management and the National Pension Service of Korea, of a mixed-use real estate project in the Gangnam Business District in Seoul, South Korea.
Notable transactions in which Jackie has been involved prior to joining the firm include:
- Advised KKR in connection with the financing related to its investment in a new joint venture holding company with LS Group in South Korea.
- Advised KKR in connection with the financing of its S$1.4 billion leveraged buyout of Goodpack Limited in Singapore.
- Advised KKR and Affinity Equity Partners in their US$5.8 billion sale of Oriental Brewery in South Korea to Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- Advised KKR in connection with the financing relating to its acquisition of a controlling stake in Alliance Tire Group in India.
- Advised affiliates of an international private equity fund in connection with the financings for numerous investments in commercial, retail and residential real estate in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore and South Korea.
- Advised China National Chemical Corporation in connection with the financing of its US$43.0 billion takeover of Syngenta AG in Switzerland.
- Advised MMI Holdings Limited in connection with refinancing of its term loan facilities and creation of a super-senior revolving facility.
- IFLR Asia: Private Equity Rising Star (2015)
- Co-author, Hong Kong chapter for “Acquisition Finance 2019,” Lexology Getting the Deal Through (May 15, 2019)