- Advised MBK Partners in their acquisition of a controlling stake in Apex International Corporation.
- Advised Baring Private Equity Asia in its sale, alongside Bright Food Group, of Weetabix Food Company to Post Holdings.
- Advised a consortium of investors in their investments in e-Shang Redwood, a leading developer, owner and operator of logistics real estate across Asia.
- Advised Bain Capital in its disposal of Gymboree Play & Music business.
- Advised NFT Capital in multiple investments in life sciences sector.
- Advised Baring Private Equity Asia in its acquisition of a 40 percent stake in Weetabix Food Company in the UK from Bright Food, a China state-owned food manufacturing company. Nominated for “M&A Deal of the Year” for 2016 by Asian Legal Business.
- Advised a global multi-strategy investor and Baring Private Equity Asia in their investments in China Shengmu Organic Milk Limited.
- Advised the Blackstone-led buyer group consortium in the take-private transaction of China-based Pactera Technology International Ltd.
- Advised CMC Capital Partners in its investment in Jaunt Inc., a leading U.S.-cinematic virtual reality company.
- Advised the buyer consortium including TPG in the take-private transaction of ShangPharma.
- Advised TPG in a number of investments in various business sectors in China.
- Advised Macquarie Greater China Infrastructure Fund in its investment in JinkoSolar Power Engineering Group Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd., a New York Stock Exchange-listed, global leader in the solar PV industry.
- Advised Fenway Partners in its investment activities in China.
- Advised a leading global private equity sponsor in a number of investments in real estate portfolios in China.
- Advised a global multi-strategy investor in a number of investments in various business sectors in China.
- Advised a leading special situations investor on a joint venture and investment transaction.
- Advised a leading Asia-based private equity sponsor in a number of investments in China.
- Advised China GrenTech Corporation Limited in its take-private transaction.
- Advised Providence Equity Partners in cross-border take-private acquisition of eTelecare Global Solutions, a Philippine company focusing on business process outsourcing and dual-listed on the Philippines Stock Exchange and NASDAQ, and eTelecare’s subsequent business combination with US-based Stream Global Solutions Inc.*
- Advised a consortium of investors including Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of 26% of TVB, one of the two free-to-air television broadcasters in Hong Kong.*
- Advised PCCW Limited in the restructuring of Reach Ltd, a 50/50 international connectivity joint venture with Telstra Corporation Limited.*
- Advised China Media Capital in its acquisition from News Corporation of three Chinese television channels and a move library.*
- Advised General Electric in a number of acquisition, joint venture and strategic alliance transactions with Chinese state owned and private enterprises in infrastructure industries.*
- Advised Siemens in a number of strategic M&A, joint venture and disposition transactions in China in various business sectors including communications, healthcare and infrastructure.*
* Completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- IFLR1000: Rising Star (2017-2018)
- China Law & Practice Awards: TMT Lawyer of the Year (2018)