Our social media experience includes:
- Advised a pharmaceutical company on the use of video-chat and other emerging social media technologies in product promotion and field medical communications.
- Developed guidelines for a pharmaceutical company to follow as it added “chat boxes” to its product web pages.
- Advised a major pharmaceutical company on the development of a medical information website to provide non-promotional product and disease-state information to prescribers.
- Counseled a device company on the development and administration of a web-based patient portal.
- Routinely counsel pharmaceutical and medical device companies on the use of Twitter and Facebook in branded and unbranded communications.
- Counseling numerous clients on their response to instances of trademark infringement on other parties’ social media sites.
- Advising pharmaceutical and medical device companies on the development and use of mobile medical applications, message boards and other social media platforms.
- Counseling over a dozen investment advisory firms regarding social media compliance policies and procedures.
- Representing a consumer products company in a challenge brought before the National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau (NAD) regarding social media practices.
- Regularly advising a regulated consumer products company on its marketing and promotional efforts through, and disclosure practices for, various social media platforms.
- Counseling consumer-oriented Internet properties and app providers on their social media disclosure policies and practices.
- Counseling an industrial machinery corporation on social media policies.