Ropes & Gray has a leading supply chain compliance and corporate social responsibility practice. We advise clients across a broad range of regulations, commodities and geographies, and our clients include leading public and private companies and trade groups from every major industry.
With on-the-ground expertise in the United States, Europe and Asia, we are able to take a holistic, global approach to supply chain compliance and CSR, to help clients efficiently and effectively structure and implement their supply chain compliance and CSR programs and mitigate risk.
As part of our commitment to excellence in this area, we have developed this Resource Center as a free educational tool for our clients, friends and other stakeholders. The Resource Center is frequently updated to reflect new developments in this dynamic area.
Please visit the Menu option at the top of this page to access the subject areas included within the Resource Center.
Sign Up For Our Supply Chain Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility Mailing List
Sign up for our dedicated mailing list, supply chain compliance and CSR, to ensure that you receive our Alerts, White Papers, articles and program announcements in this subject area.
- “Top 100 Conflict Minerals Influencer Panel,” Assent Compliance Webinar (April 2017)
- “Evaluating the FCPA Pilot Program: The Data, The Trends,” Ropes & Gray Alert (April 2017)
- “The Supreme Court Considers Whether Companies Can Be on the Hook for Human Rights Violations Under the Alien Tort Statute,” Ropes & Gray Alert (April 2017)
- “SEC Issues Updated Statement on Conflict Minerals Rule,” Ropes & Gray Alert (April 2017)
- “An Overview of MSCI’s ESG Ratings for Issuer and Investors,” CSR Webinar Series (April 2017)
- “Internet of Things: Managing Supply Chain Cyber Risk,” Ropes & Gray Alert (April 2017)
- “Case Closed! – The Conflict Minerals Rule Litigation Is Over, but the Drama Continues,” Ropes & Gray Alert (April 2017)
- “Chasing the Green Dollar,” HFM Investor Relations (April 2017)
- “Navigating the UK Modern Slavery Act: A Compliance Challenge,” RANE Interview (March 2017)
- “Yes, there is still a conflict minerals rule,” Compliance Week (March 2017)
- “The Sustainable Stock Exchanges Initiative- An Overview for Issuers and Investors,” CSR Webinar Series (March 2017)
- “Data Privacy and Security- Strategies for Mitigating Supply Chain Risks,” CSR Webinar Series (March 2017)
- “Conflict Minerals-Key updates and Preparing for your SEC Filing,” Crowe Horwath Webinar (March 2017)
- “Guidance on Alleged Executive Order for Dodd Frank Section 1502,” Assent Compliance Webinar (February 2017)
- “Human Trafficking and the FAR, Can I Certify?,” Deloitte Webinar (February 2017)
- “Conflict Minerals: Tackling Your Next Form SD,” Corporate Counsel Webinar (February 2017)
- “An Overview of the New U.S. Action National Plan on Responsible Business Conduct,” CSR Webinar Series (February 2017)
- “The UK Modern Slavery Act- A Compliance Primer for Fund Managers,” Ropes & Gray Alert, February 14, 2017
- “Conflict minerals, extractive payments rules suffer fatal blows,”Compliance Week, February 7, 2017
- “Anti-Human Trafficking Compliance: Leveraging Your Data,” Assent Compliance Webinar, January 2017
- “An Overview of The Better Sourcing Program,” CSR Webinar Series, January 2017
- “The UK Modern Slavery Act – Resources for Compliance,” CSR Announcement, January 6, 2017
The Ropes & Gray Advanced CSR and Supply Chain Compliance Webinar Series
We are the only law firm to host an Advanced CSR and Supply Chain Compliance Webinar Series. This ongoing series features Ropes & Gray and third-party experts and thought-leaders on timely topics from across the compliance spectrum, including the upstream, downstream, trade association, NGO, governmental and investor communities. Sign up for our dedicated mailing list, supply chain compliance and CSR, to receive announcements of these programs.
Programs in the series can be accessed from the Menu option at the top of this page.