Ropes & Gray has a leading supply chain compliance and corporate social responsibility practice. We advise clients across a broad range of regulations, commodities and geographies, and our clients include leading public and private companies and trade groups from every major industry.
With on-the-ground expertise in the United States, Europe and Asia, we are able to take a holistic, global approach to supply chain compliance and CSR, to help clients efficiently and effectively structure and implement their supply chain compliance and CSR programs and mitigate risk.
As part of our commitment to excellence in this area, we have developed this Resource Center as a free educational tool for our clients, friends and other stakeholders. The Resource Center is frequently updated to reflect new developments in this dynamic area.
Please visit the Menu option at the top of this page to access the subject areas included within the Resource Center.
Sign Up For Our Supply Chain Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility Mailing List
Sign up for our dedicated mailing list, supply chain compliance and CSR, to ensure that you receive our Alerts, White Papers, articles and program announcements in this subject area.
- “Conflict minerals, extractive payments rules suffer fatal blows,”Compliance Week, February 7, 2017
- “Anti-Human Trafficking Compliance: Leveraging Your Data,” Assent Compliance Webinar, January 2017
- “An Overview of The Better Sourcing Program,” CSR Webinar Series, January 2017
- “The UK Modern Slavery Act – Resources for Compliance,” CSR Announcement, January 6, 2017
- “EU Reaches Final Agreement on Conflict Minerals Regulation- An Overview,” Ropes & Gray Alert, November 28, 2016
- “How Hedge Fund Managers Can Design an ESG Investing Policy (Part Two of Two),” The Hedge Fund Law Report, November 17, 2016
- “The Past, Present and Future of ESG Investing in the Hedge Fund Industry (Part One of Two),” The Hedge Fund Law Report, November 10, 2016
- “The GAO’s 2016 Report on the Conflict Minerals Rule,” CSR Webinar Series, November 2016
The Ropes & Gray Advanced CSR and Supply Chain Compliance Webinar Series
We are the only law firm to host an Advanced CSR and Supply Chain Compliance Webinar Series. This ongoing series features Ropes & Gray and third-party experts and thought-leaders on timely topics from across the compliance spectrum, including the upstream, downstream, trade association, NGO, governmental and investor communities. Sign up for our dedicated mailing list, supply chain compliance and CSR, to receive announcements of these programs.
Programs in the series can be accessed from the Menu option at the top of this page.