About our Practice and the Resource Center
Ropes & Gray has a leading supply chain compliance and corporate social responsibility (business and human rights) practice. We offer clients a comprehensive approach to supply chain compliance and CSR through a global team with members in the United States, Europe and Asia. In addition, senior members of the practice have advised on supply chain compliance and CSR matters for almost 30 years, enabling us to provide a long-term perspective that few firms can match. Our experience spans a significant number of industries, geographies, commodities, goods and services. For further information on the practice, click here.
As part of our commitment to excellence in this area, we have developed this Resource Center as a free educational tool for our clients, friends and other stakeholders. The Resource Center is frequently updated to reflect new developments in this dynamic area.
Please visit the Menu option at the top of this page to access the subject areas included within the Resource Center.
Sign Up For Our Supply Chain Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility Mailing List
Sign up for our dedicated mailing list, supply chain compliance and CSR, to ensure that you receive our Alerts, White Papers, articles and program announcements in this subject area.
The Ropes & Gray Advanced CSR and Supply Chain Compliance Webinar Series
We are the only law firm to host an Advanced CSR and Supply Chain Compliance Webinar Series. This ongoing series features Ropes & Gray and third-party experts and thought-leaders on timely topics from across the compliance spectrum, including the upstream, downstream, trade association, NGO, governmental and investor communities. Sign up for our dedicated mailing list, supply chain compliance and CSR, to receive announcements of these programs.
Programs in the series can be accessed from the Menu option at the top of this page.
- “Fashion Industry Practice Guide,” Lexis Practice Advisor (November 15, 2017)
- “Tackling Modern-Day Slavery Within Global Supply Chains,” Financier Worldwide Magazine (November 15, 2017)
- “New Approaches for Detecting Human Trafficking in the Supply Chain,” RANE Network Webinar (October 2017)
- “U.S. Announces Revocation of Sudanese Sanctions Regulations: New Opportunities and Familiar Risks,” Ropes & Gray Alert (October 2017)
- “Growing Regulation Around Conflict Minerals” RANE Network Intelligence Report (October 2017)
- “Gold Refiner’s Sales Team Trick Compliance Staff into Approving Illegal Acquisitions” Association of Certified Money Laundering Specialists (September 2017)
- “Australia Proposes Modern Slavery Reporting Requirements for Multinationals – An Overview and Comparison to Existing Corporate Modern Slavery Disclosure Legislation,” Ropes & Gray Alert (September 2017)
- “The European Court of Human Rights sets out criteria for lawful monitoring of employees,” Ropes & Gray Alert (September 2017)
- “Addressing Adverse Human Rights Impacts Connected to Product Misuse,” Advanced Supply Chain Compliance Series Webinar (September 2017)
- “The EU Conflict Minerals Regulation – Frequently Asked Questions and Take-Aways for Downstream Companies (or Why Should I Care About Yet Another New Supply Chain Regulation?),” Ropes and Gray Alert (September 2017)
- “Companies remain committed to U.S. conflict minerals reporting,” Chemical Watch (August 2017)
- “Spate of Suits Brought by California Communities for Sea Level Rise May Change Landscape of Climate Change Litigation,” Ropes & Gray Alert (August 2017)
- “The State of Compliance 2017,” Assent Compliance Webinar (August 2017)
- “The State of Compliance 2017,” Assent Compliance Report (August 2017)