Emma Coreno joined Ropes & Gray’s health care practice group in 2021.
During law school, Emma represented indigent defendants in Middlesex County with the Committee for Public Counsel. Emma also represented indigent clients in domestic violence disputes with the Domestic Violence Clinic. She also interned in the Human Trafficking Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office. Emma also served as an articles editor for the Northeastern University Law Review and worked as a teaching assistant for multiple professors.
- Emma Coreno, Finding the Line Between Choice and Coercion: An Analysis of Massachusetts’s Attempt to Define Sex Trafficking, 13 Ne. U. L. Rev. 125 (2021)
- Emma Coreno, (In)effective Assistance of Counsel in the Age of Zoom, Ne. U. L. Rev. Online Forum (Spring 2021)
- JD, Northeastern University School of Law, 2021; Articles Editor, Northeastern University Law Review
- BS (Criminal Justice), summa cum laude, Northeastern University, 2019
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit