Egan Cammack is counsel in the asset management group. Egan advises hedge funds, investment advisers, mutual funds, and other entities on derivatives and trading arrangements. She also advises clients regarding regulatory and related rulemakings in respect of derivatives trading. In addition, Egan has experience advising investment advisers on a variety of service provider and other transactional arrangements, related regulations, and general compliance matters.
Prior to rejoining the firm, Egan was associate counsel at the investment adviser for a premier hedge fund.
- Represents “buy side” clients in the negotiation of ISDA Master Agreements, master confirmation agreements, triparty agreements for collateral, Master Repurchase Agreements, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, securities lending agreements, derivatives clearing agreements, prime brokerage agreements, custody agreements, and other trading and service provider agreements.
- Advises “buy side” clients regarding regulatory and related rulemakings in respect of derivatives trading.
- JD, cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2004; Editor, Georgetown Law Journal
- BA (History), cum laude, University of Pennsylvania, 1998
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2004
- New York, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts