Kelley R. Cohen
Kelley Cohen is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s corporate department. Kelley’s practice is focused on representing public and private companies and investors in a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactional matters, including mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures, private equity investments, and other strategic transactions and corporate governance matters. Kelley additionally advises public and private companies on ESG, corporate social responsibility, business and human rights and supply chain compliance matters.
- Represented Stride Consumer Partners in its investment in Patrick Ta Beauty, the namesake beauty brand for world-renowned makeup artist to celebrities Patrick Ta.
- Represented Becton, Dickinson and Company in its acquisition of Parata Systems, a provider of pharmacy automation solutions, for $1.525 billion.
- Represented TriArtisan Capital Advisors in its acquisition of EnergySolutions, a leading international nuclear services company.
- Represented Galderma in connection with its sale of Alchemee (formerly The Proactiv Company) to Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Represented Exeter Capital in partnering with NOBULL, a high-growth athletic footwear, apparel and accessory brand.
- Represented EMCOR Group, Inc. in its acquisition of Quebe Holdings, Inc., a leading electrical services company.
- Represented Attentive Behavior Care in its sale to Proud Moments, a behavioral health care provider.
- Advised a large global asset manager on ESG aspects of various investments across technology, hospitality and life science industries.
- JD, cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2019
- BA (Economics & Psychology), Tufts University, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2019