Madeline Cooper is an associate in the executive compensation & employee benefits department. Prior to becoming an associate, Madeline was a consultant with the Ropes & Gray benefits consulting group. She represents clients with respect to their qualified retirement plans, including governmental and church plans, advising on matters of plan administration, qualification, compliance and correction. Madeline also works with employers in the design, implementation and administration of health & welfare plans.
- Represented a middle-market private equity firm in connection with its acquisition of a global provider of school information management system.
- Advised BV Investment Partners in connection with its acquisition of Intelliteach, a leading global provider of tech-enabled business process outsourcing solutions for law and accounting firms, from Dominus Capital, L.P.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its strategic minority investment partnership with CivicPlus, the integrated technology platform for local government.
- Represented a private equity firm in connection with its acquisition of a multi-site owner, operator and business partner to veterinarians.
- Represented Paulson & Co. Inc. and TriArtisan Capital Advisors LLC in connection with its acquisition of P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc. from Centerbridge Partners, L.P.
- JD, Suffolk University Law School, 2014
- BS (Criminal Justice), Northeastern University, 2010