Lewis is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s asset management group specialising in financial services regulation. His work includes advising a global asset managers on ESG regulatory matters, including compliance with the EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation and the EU Taxonomy Regulation, as well as UK ESG rules.
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, University of Law, Moorgate, 2017
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law, Bloomsbury, 2016
- MSt (Global and Imperial History), St Peter’s College, University of Oxford, 2015
- BA (History), King's College London, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2020