Evelyn Jackson joined Ropes & Gray’s health care group in 2022. While in law school, Evelyn served as an editor of the Boston College Law Review and worked as a teacher’s assistant to Professor Steve Koh. She also secured parole for two incarcerated people in the Compassionate Release and Parole Clinic.
Prior to law school, Evelyn worked as a lab manager, leading clinical trials research in the areas of behavioral health and neuroscience.
- Author, “Safe Injection Facilities: Reconsidering American Drug Policy,” Boston College Law Review (April 26, 2022)
- Author, “Blood Feud: Matheis and the Fight for Disability Rights,” Boston College Law Review Electronic Supplement (March 29, 2021)
- Co-Author, “Protocol for a Mechanistic Study of Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy During Pregnancy,” Health Psychology (September 2020)
- JD, summa cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2022; Executive Articles Editor, Boston College Law Review ; Co-President of the Health Law Society; Compassionate Release and Parole Clinic
- BA (Cognitive Science), University of Virginia, 2016