Daniel C. Kolb
Daniel C. Kolb is a partner in Ropes & Gray's New York office. His practice focuses on transactional tax matters, including matters relating to private equity, real estate, and hedge funds; joint ventures; REITs; inbound and outbound investments; and REMICs, collateralized bond obligations, and other structured finance transactions. Dan also regularly represents a number of large investors with respect to their private equity, hedge, timber and real estate fund investments and in connection with secondary and co-investment transactions.
- Quoted, “The sovereign wealth shift,” The Real Deal (May 1, 2019)
- LLM, with Distinction, Georgetown University, 1999
- JD, magna cum laude, University of Michigan Law School, 1992; Order of the Coif
- MA (History), Yale University, 1989
- BA (History, with Honors), The University of Chicago, 1988