Elizabeth is an associate in the private equity group. Elizabeth represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and equity investments, as well as general corporate and governance matters. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Elizabeth served as a special advisor in the U.S. Senate.
- Represented Kohlberg & Co. in its acquisition of AWP (Area Wide Protective), a leading utility services firm.
- Represented Advent International in its acquisition of Nielsen’s Global Connect business.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its sale of Equian, a health care payment integrity provider.
- Represented New Mountain Capital, and its portfolio company Signify Health, in the acquisition of TAVHealth, a leading platform for collaborating with risk-bearing and community-based organizations to address social determinants of health.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners and Cosette Pharmaceuticals in their asset acquisition from G&W Laboratories, Inc., a leading generic pharmaceuticals company.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners in its sale of Zest Dental Solutions, a leader in the development and manufacture of dental solutions.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its investment in Beeline, a global leader in cloud software solutions that help companies manage their seasonal, project-based and temporary workforces.
- Represented New Mountain Capital and its portfolio company Ciox Health in the acquisition of ArroHealth, a leading provider of chart retrieval and risk adjustment services for health plans and provider groups.
- Represented HIG Capital in its acquisition of Vantage Specialty Chemicals Holdings, Inc., a leading provider of sustainable, naturally derived ingredients focused on personal care.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its investment in Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas, a leading operator and franchisor of dine-in movie theaters.
- Represented KarpReilly in its sale of Cafe Rio Holding Inc., a restaurant chain specializing in Mexican cuisine.
- “Workplace Discrimination As a Public Health Issue: The Necessity of Title VII Protections for Volunteers,” Fordham Law Review (2014)
- JD, cum laude, Fordham University School of Law, 2015; Associate Editor, Fordham Law Review
- BA (Political Science), Davidson College, 2007; cum laude
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2016