William E. Mone
Bill Mone is a transactional lawyer with U.S. and European experience representing private equity sponsors and portfolio companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, shareholder agreements and related transactions. As part of his wider M&A practice, Bill advises traditional and alternative asset management firms and investors with respect to sales of control and strategic minority investments. From 2011-2015, Bill was a partner in the firm’s London office and helped launched its European transactional practice.
- Bain Capital and Navicure, Inc. in connection with Navicure’s acquisition of ZirMed, Inc.
- Bain Capital in connection with its sale of Carver Korea to Unilever.
- Western Asset in connection with its investment in Flat Rock Global
- Bain Capital in connection with its acquisition of Innocor, Inc.
- Landmark Partners, LLC in connection with strategic partnership transactions involving Old Mutual Asset Management and Religare Enterprises
- Bain Capital in connection with its acquisition of Navicure, Inc.
- A global asset management firm in connection with the investment activity of its private equity business
- Bain Capital and Blackstone in their sale of the digital business of The Weather Company to IBM
- Bain Capital in connection with the acquisition of the Ibstock, Forticrete, Supreme and Glen Gery clay and concrete businesses of CRH plc
- GSI Group Inc. in connection with the sale of its JK Lasers business to TRUMPF GmbH
- Natixis in connection with the formation of Chamonix Partners Capital Management, a joint venture with Moelis Asset Management
- D&M Holdings in connection with various European divestitures, including Allen & Health, Calrec and PSS
- A global asset management firm in connection with the acquisition of a leading European private equity and infrastructure fund of funds business
- TPG Capital in connection with its investment in Saxo Bank A/S