William E. Mone
Bill Mone is a transactional lawyer with U.S. and European experience representing private equity sponsors and portfolio companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, shareholder agreements and related transactions. As part of his wider M&A practice, Bill advises traditional and alternative asset management firms and investors with respect to acquisitions of control and strategic minority investments. From 2011-2015, Bill relocated to London to launch the firm’s European transactional practice.
- J.W. Childs Associates in connection with its acquisition of Walker Edison
- Providence Equity Partners in connection with its acquisition of Vistage Worldwide
- Bain Capital in connection with its acquisition of World Wide Packaging
- Bain Capital and Navicure, Inc. in connection with Navicure’s acquisitions of ZirMed, Inc. and Connance, Inc.
- Bain Capital in connection with its sale of Carver Korea to Unilever
- Western Asset in connection with its investment in Flat Rock Global
- Bain Capital in connection with its acquisition of Innocor, Inc.
- Landmark Partners, LLC in connection with strategic partnership transactions involving Old Mutual Asset Management and Religare Enterprises
- Bain Capital in connection with its acquisition of Navicure, Inc.
- A global asset management firm in connection with the investment activity of its private equity business
- Bain Capital and Blackstone in their sale of the digital business of The Weather Company to IBM
- Bain Capital in connection with the acquisition of the Ibstock, Forticrete, Supreme and Glen Gery clay and concrete businesses of CRH plc
- A global asset management firm in connection with the acquisition of a leading European private equity and infrastructure fund of funds business
- TPG Capital in connection with its investment in Saxo Bank A/S
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 52100).
- JD, Harvard Law School, 1999; Developments Editor, Harvard Law Review
- AB (Chemistry), summa cum laude, Harvard University, 1996; Phi Beta Kappa