Bill Mone is a transactional lawyer with U.S. and European experience representing private equity sponsors in new platform deals, add-on acquisitions, exits, shareholder and governance arrangements and day-to-day advice. As part of his wider M&A practice, Bill advises traditional and alternative asset managers in control transactions and strategic investments. From 2011-2015, Bill worked in London and helped launch the firm’s European private equity practice.
- Bain Capital in connection with the pending acquisition of ExtraHop Networks, Inc.
- Prospect Hill Growth Partners and its portfolio company, Walker Edison Furniture Company, in connection with the sale of a significant minority investment in Walker Edison by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities
- ORIX Capital Partners in connection with the sale of RoadSafe Travel Systems, Inc. to Investcorp and Trilantic North America
- THL in connection with the sale of U.S Nursing Corporation and Fastaff Travel Nursing to Cornell Capital and Trilantic North America
- THL in the sale of a 50% interest in CSafe Global to Frazier Healthcare Partners.
- Bain Capital and its portfolio company, Innocor, in connection with Innocor’s merger with FXI
- Bain Capital and its portfolio company, Waystar, in connection with its sale of a majority interest in Waystar to EQT and CPPIB
- Toast in connection with its acquisition of StratEx
- Prospect Hill Growth Partners in connection with its acquisition of Walker Edison
- Providence Equity Partners in connection with its acquisition of Vistage Worldwide
- Bain Capital in connection with its sale of Carver Korea to Unilever
- Bain Capital and its portfolio company, Navicure, in its add-on acquisition of ZirMed
- Bain Capital in connection with its acquisition of Innocor
- Landmark Partners in connection with strategic partnership transactions involving Old Mutual Asset Management and Religare Enterprises and its sale to Ares Management Corporation.
- Bain Capital in connection with the acquisition of the Ibstock, Forticrete, Supreme and GlenGery clay and concrete businesses of CRH
- A global asset management firm in connection with the acquisition of a leading European private equity and infrastructure fund of funds business
- JD, Harvard Law School, 1999; Harvard Law Review
- AB (Chemistry), summa cum laude, Harvard University, 1996; Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2001
- Massachusetts, 1999
- IFLR1000 (2019-2022)
- UK Legal 500 (2014-2015)
- Chambers UK: Private Equity: Buyouts (2014-2016)