Andrew T. Pomranke
Andrew Pomranke joined Ropes & Gray in 2015 as an associate in the corporate department, where he represents institutional and strategic investors in a wide range of transactional matters, including leveraged buyouts, strategic M&A and similar transactions. Andrew also regularly advises clients and their portfolio companies on a range of operational matters, including add-on acquisitions, dispositions, general corporate governance and equity arrangements.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its (i) acquisition of Intelliteach, (ii) investment in and sale of CivicPlus, (iii) acquisition of EMS, (iv) investment in Intentsify, (v) investment in Ubiquity, (vi) acquisition of Source Advisors and (vii) investment in GlideFast.
- Represented GHO Capital in its (i) sale of Caprion Biosciences, (ii) acquisition of Validant, (iii) minority investment in BioAgilytix, (iv) sale of DNA Diagnostics Center, (v) acquisition of Sapio Sciences and (vi) acquisition of Alcami.
- Represented Cressey and Company in its (i) acquisition of Dentistry for Children, (ii) acquisition of HomeCare Pulse, (iii) recapitalization of PurFoods, (iv) sale of People, Pets & Vets and (v) sale of Innerchange.
- Represented the Vistria Group in its acquisitions of SCA Pharma, Homefree Pharmacy and Alcami.
- Represented ConvaTec in connection with acquisitions of (i) Woodbury Holdings from MTS Health Investors, (ii) Cure Medical, (iii) Triad Life Sciences, (iv) J&R Medical and (v) Southlake Medical Supplies.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in its (i) sale of Affordable Care, Inc. to Harvest Partners and (ii) acquisition of 3Phase Elevator from Fort Point Capital, and 3Phase’s subsequent acquisition of Specialized Elevator.
- Represented Gauge Capital in its acquisition and sale of irth Solutions, a leading provider of 811 ticket management and field service management software.
- Represented Mitsubishi Bank in its acquisitions of Guggenheim Investments’ mutual fund administration business and UBS Global Asset Management’s administrative funds business.
- Represented Cardinal System Holdings in its acquisition of Ag-Pro Texas.
- Represented Coca-Cola Beverages Florida in its acquisition of bottling assets and territory rights from Coca Cola Company in Northern and Southern Florida.
- Represented The Hershey Company in its acquisition of Pirate Brands Group.
- JD, magna cum laude, University of Notre Dame Law School, 2015; executive legislative editor, Notre Dame Journal of Legislation
- BS (Finance, Accounting), With Distinction, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 2012
Admissions / Qualifications
- Illinois, 2015
- The Best Lawyers in America – Ones to Watch (2023)