Andrew T. Pomranke
Andrew Pomranke joined Ropes & Gray in 2015 as an associate in the corporate department, and focuses his practice primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms and strategic investors in transactions including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
During law school, Andrew worked at the Notre Dame Economic Justice Clinic.
- Represented GHO Capital in its
- sale of Caprion, a specialized laboratory service business serving pharma and biotech companies, providing specialized flow cytometry immune monitoring and quantitative mass spectrometry proteomics, to Arsenal Capital
- acquisition of Kinsale Holdings (Validant), a provider of compliance and regulatory consulting service for healthcare companies, which was a founder-run business
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its acquisition of Intelliteach, a leading global provider of tech enabled business process outsourcing solutions for law and accounting firms, from Dominus Capital, L.P.
- Represented Gauge Capital in its recapitalization of irth Solutions, a leading provider of 811 ticket management and field service management software.
- Represented ConvaTec in connection with the creation and expansion of its home distribution business through its acquisitions of (i) Woodbury Holdings from MTS Health Investors, (ii) J&R Medical, and (iii) Southlake Medical Supplies.
- Represented Mitsubishi Bank in its acquisition of Guggenheim Investments’ mutual fund administration business.
- Represented Coca-Cola Beverages Florida in its acquisition of bottling assets and territory rights from Coca Cola Company in Northern and Southern Florida.
- JD, magna cum laude, University of Notre Dame Law School, 2015; executive legislative editor, Notre Dame Journal of Legislation
- BS (Finance, Accounting), With Distinction, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 2012