Kyle S. Shaub
Kyle Shaub is an associate in the litigation & enforcement group. Kyle focuses his practice on government and internal investigations, complex commercial civil litigation, and regulatory matters. Kyle also maintains an active pro bono practice.
During law school, Kyle served as an article editor of the New York University Annual Survey of American Law and as a teaching assistant in Lawyering for first year students. He also externed at the New York County District Attorney's Office.
- Represents major pharmaceutical manufacturer in an investigation by the Department of Justice concerning alleged violations of the federal Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Assists private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies to identify, assess, and mitigate corruption, sanctions, and money-laundering risks related to various transactions and investments.
- Represented portfolio company of a global private equity firm in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Represented publicly traded company in connection with an SEC investigation.
- Represented financial institution in connection with a FINRA investigation.
- Represented medical device supplier in internal investigation relating to Medicare billing requirements and adequacy of compliance controls.
- Represented company in connection with DOJ criminal antitrust investigation.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2017
- BA, magna cum laude, Vanderbilt University, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2018