Kyle S. Shaub
Kyle Shaub is an associate in the litigation & enforcement group. Kyle focuses his practice on government and internal investigations, complex commercial civil litigation, and regulatory matters. Kyle also maintains an active pro bono practice.
During law school, Kyle served as an article editor of the New York University Annual Survey of American Law and as a teaching assistant in Lawyering for first year students. He also externed at the New York County District Attorney's Office.
- Represents universities and academic medical centers in allegations of “foreign influence” and academic espionage by faculty and post-doctoral fellows.
- Represents major pharmaceutical manufacturer in an investigation by the Department of Justice concerning alleged violations of the federal Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Represented global medical device company in connection with Department of Justice criminal antitrust investigation.
- Represented medical device supplier in internal investigation relating to Medicare billing requirements and adequacy of compliance controls.
- Represented large financial institution in connection with securities fraud prosecution brought by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York.
- Represented medical institutions in contractual dispute relating to the operation of a cross-border medical education program.
- Represented publicly traded company in connection with SEC investigation relating to insider trading.
- Represented financial institution in connection with FINRA investigation relating to undisclosed conflicts of interest.
- Represents private investment real estate firm in contractual dispute relating to distribution of property sale proceeds.
- Represented portfolio company of a global private equity firm in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Assists private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies to identify, assess, and mitigate corruption, sanctions, and money-laundering risks related to various transactions and investments.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2017
- BA, magna cum laude, Vanderbilt University, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2018