Elizabeth (Liz) Tolon
Elizabeth (Liz) Tolon joined Ropes & Gray's litigation department in 2018.
During law school, Liz was a Notes and Articles Editor on the Fordham Law Review and a member of the Moot Court and Dispute and Resolution Society. Liz also externed during her final year of law school for Judge Paul G. Gardephe in the Southern District of New York.
Prior to law school, Liz worked in the wine industry and is a Certified Sommelier with the Court of Master Sommeliers.
- Co-author, “A Brief Exploration Of Privilege Nuances In The Tax Context,” Law360 (February 13, 2019)
- Elizabeth Tolon, Updating the Social Network: How Outdated and Unclear State Legislation Violates Sex Offenders' First Amendment Rights, 85 Fordham L. Rev. 1827 (2016)
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2018; Articles and Notes Editor, Fordham Law Review
- BA (Political Science), cum laude, George Fox University, 2012
- BA (Music), cum laude, George Fox University, 2012