Welcome to the inaugural edition of PErspectives – our quarterly publication featuring news, trends and legal developments in the private equity industry. We are thrilled to launch this new publication, which features contributions from a cross section of our preeminent global private equity team. We encourage you to send us feedback on the content or topics you would like to see covered in future issues.
In this Fall 2019 issue, we explore these and other probing questions:
- Will private investment fund opportunities be expanded to retail investors?
- Why the recent increase in partnerships with digital health companies?
- Will the use of SPACs continue to grow in the Asia market?
- What is happening to the “marketing period” in syndicated all-bank acquisition financings?
- What trends are we seeing in the market relating to the use of rep & warranty insurance in lieu of seller indemnity?
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.