A panel of Ropes & Gray attorneys recently offered a comprehensive review of the state of the credit funds market, with a focus on the latest market trends and regulatory developments, and took the pulse of the industry in real-time through an interactive poll of attendees. The program featured:
- A panel on fundraising that discussed:
- US and European perspectives on fundraising in the current environment
- Popular credit strategies in response to the pandemic
- Expected impacts on fundraising in the future
- A panel on transactions that addressed:
- Protecting investments, including debt to equity strategies
- Opportunities, such as loan for control and loan documents
- Discussion on developments surrounding Revlon and Travelport
- Loan terms in the distressed area
Ropes & Gray Speakers
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.