A cross-office team of Ropes & Gray attorneys presented at a webinar titled “2020 Korea IP Summer Forum” hosted by Korea Corporate Legal Affairs Association on August 27.
Webinar attendees included 42 representatives and in-house counsel from Korean conglomerates and leading multinational companies.
The discussions were moderated by Seoul office managing partner William Kim and included panel topics addressing:
- U.S. Patent Litigation & Non-Practicing Entity (NPE) Trends presented by IP litigation partner Steven Pepe (New York)
- Strategic Deals & Patent Technology Transaction Trends hosted by IP transactions partners David McIntosh and Ed Kelly (both of Boston)
- Key IP Issues for Patent License and Commercialization Agreement presented by IP transactions associate Christopher Han (New York)
- U.S. IPO Public Offering & Intellectual Property Due Diligence Common Issues hosted by IP transactions partners Melissa Rones and Regina Penti (both of Boston)
- Patent Infringement Litigation and Damage Calculation Practice presented by IP litigation partners James Davis and David Chun (both of Silicon Valley) and,
- The Evolving Regulatory Landscape and Updates on China Patent Law hosted by life sciences regulatory & compliance partner Katherine Wang (Shanghai)
Ropes & Gray Speakers
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.