Global law firm Ropes & Gray has advised CCMP Capital Advisors – another new client for the London office of the firm - on the sale of its majority stake in Pure Gym, Britain’s largest gym operator, to US private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners.
The Ropes & Gray team included private equity associates Shona Ha and Nick Matthew, alongside tax partner Brenda Coleman, all based in London.
CCMP Capital Advisors is the sixth new client for the firm’s London private equity team to have been announced since June 2017. The firm has also advised:
- New client Exponent Private Equity on its sale of Pattonair to Platinum Equity
- New client Pulsant on its acquisition of LayerV, a specialist public cloud solution integration company
- New client Oakley Capital Investments on its investment in TechInsights, a US technology company that offers intellectual property consulting, patent brokerage services, and technical analysis.
- New client Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) on the $5.3bn consortium buyout of Visma, Europe's largest ever software buyout.
- New client Bridgepoint on sale of leading marketing technology and services provider ITG
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.