Weekly highlights of what’s happening at Ropes & Gray:
- The firm handled a number of transactions announced at the end of 2017:
- Audax Private Equity acquired Liquid Environmental Solutions, a leading provider of non-hazardous liquid waste management and disposal services, from private owners. Separately, Audax announced a partnership with management to recapitalize Belmont Instrument Corporation, a leading provider of fluid warming infusion systems sold into acute care, military and EMS settings. Ropes & Gray advised Audax on both matters.
- Altamont Capital Partners and its portfolio company HUF Worldwide, LLC, a leading skate and streetwear apparel and footwear business based in Los Angeles, sold a 90% equity interest in HUF to TSI Holdings of Japan. Ropes & Gray advised Altamont Capital Partners and HUF in the transaction.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, acquired Sevion Therapeutics, Inc. The combined company will be known as Eloxx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and will focus on advancing the clinical development of a therapy for genetic diseases. Ropes & Gray counseled Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Ltd. in the transaction.
- New Mountain Capital announced a majority investment to facilitate the merger of IMA Consulting and Revint Solutions. The combined business will offer a suite of revenue integrity and recovery solutions and other management services for healthcare providers. Ropes & Gray represented New Mountain Capital in the investment.
- Congress has passed the most significant tax reform legislation in three decades, and on Dec. 22, 2017, President Trump signed the bill into law. An alert by Ropes & Gray provides analysis of key provisions of the act. For more coverage of tax reform and other regulatory changes, visit the firm’s Capital Insights page.
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for legal insights and the latest firm news.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.