Law360 named eight attorneys to its 2020 Editorial Advisory Boards:
- Nicholas Berg to the securities board
- Deborah Gersh to the health care board
- Brendan Hanifin to the international trade board
- Ruchit Patel to the competition board
- Matt Rizzolo to the intellectual property board
- Martin Ruhaak to the private equity board
- David Saltzman to the tax authority international board
- James Brown to the tax authority federal board
The Editorial Advisory Boards solicit feedback from thought leaders in the legal industry to shape how the publication covers a broad range of industries and practice areas.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.