Law360 named six attorneys to its 2022 Editorial Advisory Boards:
- Eva Carman to the New York board
- Greg Davis to the California board
- David Kaye to the real estate board
- Chong Park to the diversity & inclusion board
- Regina Sam Penti to the fintech board
- Paulita Pike to the Illinois board
The Editorial Advisory Boards solicit feedback from thought leaders in the legal industry. Their input shapes how the publication covers a broad range of topics.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.