Ropes & Gray advises CCMP on sale of stake in Pure Gym
Sixth new client for firm’s London private equity team in 2017
Global law firm Ropes & Gray has advised CCMP Capital Advisors – another new client for the London office of the firm - on the sale of its majority stake in Pure Gym, Britain’s largest gym operator, to US private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners.
The Ropes & Gray team included private equity associates Shona Ha and Nick Matthew, alongside tax partner Brenda Coleman, all based in London.
CCMP Capital Advisors is the sixth new client for the firm’s London private equity team to have been announced since June 2017. The firm has also advised:
- New client Exponent Private Equity on its sale of Pattonair to Platinum Equity
- New client Pulsant on its acquisition of LayerV, a specialist public cloud solution integration company
- New client Oakley Capital Investments on its investment in TechInsights, a US technology company that offers intellectual property consulting, patent brokerage services, and technical analysis.
- New client Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) on the $5.3bn consortium buyout of Visma, Europe's largest ever software buyout.
- New client Bridgepoint on sale of leading marketing technology and services provider ITG