Ropes & Gray Announces 2019 Counsel Promotions
Global law firm Ropes & Gray today announced that 12 attorneys have been named counsel of the firm. Our new counsel represent Ropes & Gray’s leading practice groups, including private equity, investment management, litigation & enforcement, intellectual property litigation, health care, real estate, business restructuring, securities & public companies and tax. Several of the new counsel practice out of the firm’s 350-lawyer New York office; others practice from London and Boston.
“Clients entrust our newly promoted attorneys to provide the best legal guidance on complex matters. Each attorney has developed a stellar reputation for providing sound counsel to clients in a growing number of key industry sectors,” said firm chair Brad Malt.
Meet our new counsel:
- Stephanie Bruce, labor & employment, Boston
- Will Bryant, real estate, London
- Patricia Chen, business restructuring, Boston
- Drew Clary, health care, New York
- James Forbes, investment management, Boston
- Myrto Gouti, private equity, London
- Adam Harris, litigation & enforcement, New York
- David Kaye, real estate, New York
- Steven Kaye, litigation & enforcement, Boston
- Owen LaFreniere, real estate, New York
- Alex Middleton, IP litigation, New York
- Elizabeth Smith, tax, Boston