Andrea is a corporate associate in Ropes & Gray’s Boston office. She practices primarily in the firm’s private equity group, representing private equity sponsors and strategic investors in the structuring and negotiation of leveraged buyouts, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and minority investments across multiple industries. Andrea also advises private equity clients and their portfolio companies on general corporate governance matters.
- Represented Bain Capital Tech Opportunities in its majority investment in Blackpoint Cyber, a provider of managed detection and response cybersecurity software.
- Represented Bain Capital in its acquisition of Innovacare and its minority investment in Zelis Healthcare.
- Represented Bain Capital and its portfolio company, Innocor, in connection with Innocor&rsquo s merger with FXI.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its acquisitions of Trinity Solar and Thrive Pet Health.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners and Oak Hill in their significant minority investment in Wrench Group, a provider of residential HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services.
- Represented Summit Partners in its acquisition of Boston Healthcare Associates, Experien Group, Quartesian and Ximedica to form Veranex, an integrated service provider dedicated to providing consulting, clinical design and engineering services to clients in the MedTech industry.
- Represented Summit Partners in its acquisition of Sound Physicians.
- Represented Cinven, a London-based private equity firm, in its investment in Drake Software, a provider of software for tax preparers, and Drake Software&rsquo s subsequent acquisition of TaxAct, a provider of DIY tax preparation software.
- Represented Audax Group in its partnership with Linden Capital Partners to acquire StatLab Medical Products and in its acquisition of Proud Moments.
- Represented Lassen Therapeutics in securing a total of $31 million in Series A financing, spread across three tranches based on achievement of certain milestones, led by Frazier Healthcare Partners, Alta Partners and Longwood Fund.
- Represents Baillie Gifford Overseas Limited in a variety of venture capital and growth investments in the U.S. and overseas.