Emilio Fabrizi is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s private equity group. Emilio trained at the firm’s London office and gained experience in the bank finance, data privacy and intellectual property and private equity departments of the firm. Emilio also spent six months on secondment to 3i Group plc in London.
Emilio has experience acting for private equity and corporate clients on domestic and international acquisitions and disposals as well as advising on general corporate law.
- Advised Bridgepoint on its sale and reinvestment in PEI Group, the leading international provider of information, insights and events for the global alternative private assets market
- Advised Francisco Partners on its recommended £175 million cash offer for AIM quoted Blancco Technology
- Advised 3i Group plc on its investment in Digital Barriers, a leading provider of IoVT (Internet of Video Things) surveillance and security products
- Represented Majority Sellers of Wallbrook Holdings Limited on its merger with Anthesis Global Limited, a provider of consulting services on sustainability
- Represented Partners Group, the global private markets firm, on its acquisition of Pharmathen, a European pharmaceutical company, from international investment firm BC Partners on behalf of its clients for EUR 1.6 billion
- Represented Humble Group AB on its up to SEK 1.384 billion acquisition of Solent Global Limited, a leading international supplier of healthy foods and personal care products
- Advised WellSky Corporation – a portfolio company of TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners – on the sale of WellSky International to System C Healthcare, a provider of information technology implementation software and services to the health sector – and portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners
- Advised Bridgepoint on its acquisition of Achilles, a supply chain risk and performance management business
Ropes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).