Eric Issadore is a partner in the private equity transactions group in the San Francisco office. Eric represents clients in a range of corporate matters with particular focus on working with private equity firms and strategic investors in the structuring and negotiation of leveraged buy-outs, public and private mergers and acquisitions, growth equity investments and joint venture arrangements. He also represents clients on general corporate matters, including governance, equity capital markets liquidity events and securities law compliance matters.
Eric relocated to the firm’s San Francisco office in 2013 after spending three years in the firm’s London office where he advised clients on high yield debt offerings, acquisitions and general corporate, financing and securities matters.
- Represented Golden Gate Capital in various acquisitions, sales and investments, including Ensemble Health Partners, All My Sons Moving & Storage, Mavis Tire Express Services, Covia, Tidal Wave Auto Spa, Invo, The Learning Experience and Bob Evans Restaurants.
- Represented Silver Lake in a variety of transactions, including its investments in Waymo, Noom’s, Fanatics, Verily Life Sciences, Twitter, SolarWinds, Weld North Education, Evercommerce, GoodRx, Lightbox, A Place for Mom and Vacasa.
- Represented Advent International in several matters, including its investments in Assembly and BigPanda.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in numerous public and private transactions, including SMTC Corporation, eHealth and American Pacific Corporation.
- Represented Baring Private Equity Asia in various acquisitions, sales and investments, including its $2 billion take-private acquisition of Virtusa Corporation.
- Represented Blackstone and Change Healthcare Holdings, Inc. in the creation with McKesson Corporation of a new health care information technology company, combining substantially all of Change Healthcare’s business and the majority of McKesson Technology Solutions business, and related transactions.
- Represented China Oceanwide in connection with its acquisition of International Data Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, International Data Corporation, IDG Communications and IDG Ventures.