Jessica Murray is a partner in the firm's private equity transactions group in the New York office. Jessica represents private equity sponsors and corporate clients in a wide range of complex business transactions, including leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, minority investments and joint ventures. She also regularly advises clients on general corporate matters and corporate governance. Jessica has experience counseling clients in a variety of industries including financial services, healthcare, business services, asset management and consumer products.
- Harvest Partners in its acquisition of Road Safety Services, an infrastructure services platform.
- Further Global Capital Management in its investment in Phaidon International, a professional services firm focused on identifying, sourcing and securing talent for clients.
- Further Global Capital Management in its investment in E78 Partners, a provider of finance, accounting and technology solutions to the private capital industry.
- Further Global Capital Management, alongside TowerBrook Capital Partners, in the $586 million acquisition of the outstanding shares of common stock of ProSight Global, a specialty insurance company.
- Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in its acquisition of GovernmentCIO, a provider of IT services to the government.
- Vestar Capital Partners in its investment in a majority stake in Dr. Praeger’s Sensible Foods, one of the pioneers in the plant-based and better-for-you food space.
- CC Neuberger Principal Holdings I in its business combination with E2open, a provider of supply chain management software platform.
- New Mountain Capital in its acquisition of Classic Collision, a provider of auto body repair services.
- Further Global Capital Management as the co-lead for the investor consortium alongside Stone Point Capital in its $4.2 billion acquisition of Duff & Phelps, a financial consultancy firm.
- Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec in its major investment in Allied Universal, a provider of security services.
- Further Global Capital Management in its acquisition of LegalShield, a provider of legal services.
- Procurement Advisors, a provider of procurement services and subsidiary of Vestar Capital Partners, in connection with a strategic growth investment from Bregal Sagemount.
- EQT Infrastructure in its acquisition of Osmose Utilities Services, a provider of infrastructure services to the utilities industry.
- Warburg Pincus in its $775 million sale of the Gordian Group, a developer of construction software, to Fortive Corporation.
- Huntsman Corporation in its proposed $20 billion merger of equals with Clariant, a Swiss-based chemical company.
- Swift Transportation in its $6 billion stock-for-stock merger with Knight Transportation, a trucking business.
- Warburg Pincus in its $231 million Series F investment in Modernizing Medicine, a developer of an electronic health record system.
- Accenture in its $830 million carveout sale of Navitaire, a developer of airline booking software, to Amadeus IT Holding SA.
- Vestar Capital Partners in its sale of the Medi Media Pharma Solutions unit of MediMedia USA, a provider of patient education services, to Icon pie.
- ICV Partners in its acquisition of SirsiDynix, a provider of integrated library system software.
- Infineon Technologies AG in its $3 billion acquisition of International Rectifier Corporation, a semiconductor manufacturer.
- Kinderhook Industries in its acquisition of the operating assets of Collision Diagnostic Services, a provider of automotive diagnostic services, as part of a sale process under Section 363 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- L Catterton Partners in its investment in Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, a provider of health-focused pet food.
- GrubHub, an online food ordering platform, in its $221 million initial public offering.
The experience listed above includes certain matters handled prior to joining Ropes & Gray LLP