Anna Park is an associate in the private equity group. Anna focuses on representing private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with a broad range of transactions, including U.S. and international mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts and equity investments. Anna’s practice also includes advising clients on corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Prior to law school, Anna worked at Samsung Electronics in Suwon, South Korea, where she was part of its financial support team.
- Represented Audax Private Equity in its acquisition of Pyramid Laboratories, Inc. a leading drug product contract development and manufacturing company.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners and its portfolio company Intuitive Health in Intuitive Health’s add-on acquisition of Premier ER & Urgent Care, an operator of hybrid emergency room and urgent care clinics.
- Represented Audax Private Equity and its portfolio company Veterinary Practice Partners in Veterinary Practice Partners’ add-on acquisition of Caring Hands Animal Hospital, a provider of veterinary services.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its acquisition of Nutrition 101, a provider of eco-friendly waste management services for food processors and retailers.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its sale of Excel Fitness, a Planet Fitness franchise group, to Olympus Partners.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its acquisition of Bishop Lifting Products, a manufacturer of rigging products and crane applications.
- Represented Sixth Street in its majority investment in Legends, a company specializing in premium experiences for sports organizations.
- Represented TPG and McAfee, a cybersecurity company, in McAfee’s IPO.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Worldwide Facilities, a national wholesale insurance broker, and its subsequent sale of Worldwide Facilities to Amwins Group.
- Represented Advent International in its acquisition of Aimbridge Hospitality, a leading third-party hotel operator; represented Advent International and Aimbridge Hospitality in Aimbridge Hospitality’s add-on acquisition of Prism Hotels & Resorts, a full-service hotel management company.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Tekni-Plex, a global company focused on developing highly engineered products, including medical tubing and compounds, pharma barrier films, dispensing components, closure liners and specialty food packaging; represented Genstar Capital and Tekni-Plex in Tekni-Plex’s add-on acquisitions of the packaging businesses from Oracle Packaging, of three manufacturing facilities from Amcor’s flexible packaging business unit, of Grupo Phoenix, a manufacturer of packaging products, and of Fibro Corporation, a manufacturer of molded-fiber packaging.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company and its portfolio company MarketCast in MarketCast’s add-on acquisition of Fizziology LLC, a social insights and analytics company in the media and entertainment space.