Jane Rogers is the managing partner of the London office of Ropes & Gray, a member of the firm’s management committee and former co-head of the firm’s global finance practice.
Jane has deep experience in the debt finance markets in both the U.S. and Europe, advising corporations and private equity sponsors on multi-jurisdictional leveraged buyouts and other financings, including syndicated loan facilities, high yield bond issuances, private placements and asset-backed financings. Recognized by clients as “a valuable guiding voice“ and, “a very steady hand that can be trusted with complex issues,” she serves as trusted advisor to sophisticated companies and investors in their most complex financings.
Jane was previously based in the firm’s Boston office before relocating to London in 2010.
Representative experience includes advising:
- Liberty Latin America on the bank and bond financing for its acquisition of AT&T’s operations in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
- Liberty Global on the bank and bond financing arrangements for the joint venture combination of Virgin Media and O2
- Cabletica on the largest sustainability-linked high yield bond issued within the digital infrastructure sector in Costa Rica
- UPC Holding on a debt buyback transaction across senior notes, senior secured notes and senior secured term loans
- Global asset management firms on multiple US private placements of notes and follow-on issuances
- VTR Comunicaciones in connection with multiple high yield bond issuances and senior secured term loan financings
- Virgin Media on the development and implementation of an innovative high yield bond structure involving the issuance of receivables financing notes
- Liberty Global on the financing arrangements for the joint venture combination of Ziggo and Vodafone’s operations in the Netherlands
- Hellman & Friedman on the bank and bond financing for its acquisition of Allfunds Bank
- Liberty Latin America on the financing arrangements in connection with its acquisition of Cabletica and subsequent acquisition of Telefonica’s wireless operations in Costa Rica
- UPC Holding and Telenet NV in connection with a series of high yield bond issuances involving an innovative special purpose company structure
- Liberty Global on the bank and bond financing for its acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communications
- Liberty Global on the bank and bond financing for its public to private acquisition of Dutch listed cable company Ziggo
- Liberty Global on the bank and bond financing for its public to private acquisition of Virgin Media
- Liberty Puerto Rico in connection with the financing arrangements for its acquisition, together with Searchlight Capital Partners, of OneLink Communications
- Unitymedia on the bank and bond financing for its acquisition of KabelBW
- Liberty Global on the financing for its approximate acquisition of Unitymedia
- Private equity consortium consisting of Berkshire Partners, Bain Capital and Advent International in the acquisition of SkillSoft
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in connection with the bank and bond financing for its acquisition of West Corporation