Konrad Thallner joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 and is an associate in the firm’s corporate department. Konrad primarily represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in a wide range of domestic, cross-border and global corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, equity investments and corporate governance matters.
- Represented VettaFi, a data, analytics, digital distribution, and thought leadership company that helps asset managers build differentiated businesses with indexing and a portfolio company of Aretex Capital Partners, in its sale to TMX Group.
- Represented Advent International and its portfolio company NielsenIQ in its strategic combination with GfK, resulting in the world’s leading consumer intelligence company.
- Represented Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp., a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, in its combination with SGHC Limited, the parent company of Betway, to create a global gaming company that is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Represented BPEA EQT and its portfolio company Lumenis Ltd in the sale of Lumenis’s global surgical business to Boston Scientific Corporation.
- Represented New Mountain Capital and its portfolio company Ciox Health in the merger of Ciox Health with Datavant, a developer of a healthcare data platform.
- Represented CCMP Capital in the sale of its portfolio company Truck Hero, a leading provider of functional aftermarket accessories for pickup trucks and Jeeps, to a consortium led by L Catterton.