Patricia Teixeira is a partner in the finance group and regularly advises fund clients and lenders on a variety of fund level financings, including bilateral and syndicated subscription facilities, NAV facilities, leverage facilities for credit funds, management company lines to investment advisors and employee co-investment loan programs.
Representative clients include ACORE Capital, Alp Invest Partners, American Industrial Partners, Aquiline Capital, Bain Capital, Benefit Street Partners, Gridiron Capital, Hamilton Lane, H.I.G. Capital, Invesco, Monomoy Capital Partners, The Vistria Group and Wynnchurch.
- Credit funds managed by Invesco in connection with a variety of subscription and asset-based leverage facilities.
- Franklin BSP Capital Corporation, a listed business development company, in connection with obtaining a $50 million revolver and a $400 million SPV leverage financing.
- Locust Point Capital in connection with a $125 million SPV leverage financing and multiple subscription facilities.
- A private equity buyout fund in a $30,000,000 NAV facility.
- A private equity buyout fund in a €350,000,000 NAV facility.
- A secondaries fund in a $125,000,000 NAV facility.
- Several private equity buyout funds managed by the same sponsor in NAV facilities in the aggregate amount of $525,000,000.