Why Ropes & GrayWe help clients from every segment of the health care industry at every stage of their transition to value-based health care. Learn more about our value-based health care capabilities.
Resources & ToolsWe compile and produce resources to help you navigate the transition to value-based care. Contact our team for bespoke research materials.
- CLE Presentations
- CLE Presentations on value-base health care topics
- Research Binders
- Electronic collection of information related to CMS Innovation Models, including general overview, participation requirements, FAQs and more
- State Survey of RBO Laws
- A time-saving tool that allows you to look up and compare RBO-related laws and regulations for across the country
- Hotline/Help Desk
- Monthly bank of hours dedicated to counseling on value-based payment models
- Template Agreements
- Provider participation agreements, management and administration services agreements for value-based payment models
Insights & AnalysisRopes & Gray regularly examines trends, developments and issues in value-based health care to provide guidance on this rapidly evolving topic.
- Upcoming Seminar - Winners and Losers in the Provider Sector in the Movement to Value-Based Care (April 4, 2017)
- Drug and Device Makers Suggest Anti-Kickback Safe Harbor Clarifications to Encourage Value-Based Health Care Arrangements (March 17, 2017)
- Seminar - A View from Washington of President Trump’s First 60 Days (Recording Available) (March 15, 2017)
- President Trump Announces Health Care Priorities: Repeal/Replace of Obamacare; Tort Reform on Agenda (March 3,2017)
- What’s Ahead for Value-Based Health Care? (February 22, 2017)
- CMS Innovation Models
- Innovation Model Milestones & Updates
- CMS Press Releases / Newsroom
- Data & Reports
- CMMI VBHC Programs