Natalie Raine is an associate in the business restructuring group of Ropes and Gray's London office.
Natalie has broad experience advising clients on a range of cross-border restructuring, distressed and insolvency matters, including corporate clients, lenders, debtors, investment funds and private credit funds.
- Advised Lebara, a European telecom business, on the refinancing of the group’s capital structure
- Advised Bain Capital Credit in connection with a US$275 million holdco financing and related investment to support Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment’s US$1.55 billion Phase 1 development of the INSPIRE Entertainment Resort in South Korea
- Advised Triton in relation to the €28.7 million refinancing of Cata Electrodomesticos
- Advised a leading Asian investment fund on a receivership appointment over an upstream oil and gas company
- Advised the debtors in connection with a prepackaged plan of reorganisation under Chapter 11, including advising in relation to the application of an English court judgement regarding a shareholder dispute
- Advised a US pharmaceuticals company in connection with an amendment to its credit agreement
- Advised Flint Group in the extension of its credit facilities, which was implemented using a series of parallel schemes of arrangement in England*
- Advised the lender syndicate in relation to the refinancing of a €750 million revolving credit facility to Hemisphere International Properties B.V., the property owning arm of the Steinhoff Group*
- Advised a global satellite network company on the restructuring of its debt through an exchange offer and English law scheme of arrangement*
- Advised the senior lenders on the financial restructuring of Ambatovy, Africa's largest nickel extraction facility*
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, University of Law, 2015
- LLM (International Development Law and Human Rights), University of Warwick, 2014
- LLB (Law), University of Warwick, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2017
- M&A Advisor, Cross-Border Restructuring of the Year (2023)