Matthew V. Stylianou
Matthew Stylianou is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s mergers & acquisitions group. Matthew's practice focuses on representing public and private companies and investors in a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactional matters, including mergers, stock and asset acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures and other strategic transactions and corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Matthew was an associate in the mergers and acquisitions and private equity group at another leading law firm in New York. Matthew also worked as the associate general counsel for Union Square Hospitality Group.
- Represented Butterfly Equity in its acquisition of a majority stake in Orgain, Inc., a leading producer of high-quality, great-tasting, organic and clean nutrition products.*
- Represented Cloverleaf Cold Storage and Blackstone Group in the $1.24 billion sale of Cloverleaf, a leading cold storage provider, to Americold Realty Trust, the world’s largest publicly traded REIT focused on the ownership, operation and development of temperature-controlled warehouses.*
- Represented Fortive Corporation in the combination of its Tektronix Video business, a global leader in video test, with Telestream, a leading provider of digital media tools and workflow solutions.*
- Represented KKR in its acquisition of Novaria Group, a leading manufacturer of specialty aerospace hardware, from Rosewood Private Investments and Tailwind Advisors.*
- Represented Syndigo, a portfolio company of The Jordan Company, in its carve-out acquisition of branded product content platform Kwikee from SGSCO, a portfolio company of Onex Corporation.*
- Represented Tenneco Inc. in connection with its cooperation agreement with Protean Services LLC and Daniel A. Ninivaggi regarding the composition of the Tenneco board of directors.*
*Prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2018
- BBA (Accounting), Emory University, Goizueta Business School, 2012
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2019