In the course of defending complex securities and transactional litigation, Ropes & Gray litigators have developed a widely recognized and respected expertise in both private equity GPL insurance and portfolio company directors and officers (D&O) insurance. Drawing on this extensive experience, we are offering a program that discusses the principal litigation risks facing private equity organizations and outlines strategies for managing those risks through GPL insurance and portfolio company D&O insurance.
This program will cover:
• Litigation trends affecting middle-market private equity clients
• The potential exposure for private equity investment professionals
• The current state of the GPL and portfolio company D&O marketplace
• Key coverage features for private equity firms and their investment professionals
• The importance of coverage for regulatory investigations
• The emerging risk of litigation against private equity limited partners
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.