Credit funds continue to gain traction as successful platforms for asset managers. For insights into this growing trend, Ropes & Gray invites you to a half-day conference about market developments affecting credit funds. Join a select group of legal, compliance, operations and business professionals at credit managers or investors in credit for:
- A keynote address by Larry Summers, former director of the National Economic Council for President Obama, former president of Harvard University and a professor and director at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government
- A report on the findings from an in-depth survey–commissioned by Ropes & Gray and co-produced with Debtwire–of 100 credit fund managers in the U.S. and U.K.
- A panel on fund structuring in the direct lending space, covering season and sell, treaty structures and more
- A panel on the unique regulatory challenges and enforcement environment facing today’s credit fund managers
- A panel discussion on market developments in deal structures and approaches being taken by credit managers in light of the competitive landscape for deploying capital
If you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com. Please note that due to space constraints, we are limiting attendance to legal and operations professionals from credit managers or investors in credit. The event is closed to the media.
The details for the event are:
Wednesday, May 16
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Whitby Hotel
56th St. (between 5th and 6th Avenues)
A networking cocktail reception will follow the forum.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.