Ropes & Gray has improved its rankings in The Legal 500 UK for the sixth consecutive year. Released on Sept. 14, the guide ranks Ropes & Gray in 14 categories, including new rankings for finance – securitisation; real estate – commercial property: investment; and TMT – data protection, and an improved ranking for finance – corporate restructuring & insolvency.
Twenty-eight lawyers were individually recommended, including nine named to the elite “Leading Lawyers” list.
The firm was ranked in the following practice categories for London:
- Corporate and commercial - corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial - financial services - financial services (non-contentious/regulatory)
- Corporate and commercial - hedge funds - private funds
- Corporate and commercial - private equity - transactions - private equity - transactions – large-cap deal capability
- Crime, fraud and licensing - corporate crime (including fraud, bribery and corruption)
- Finance - acquisition finance
- Finance - bank lending - investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Finance - corporate restructuring and insolvency
- Finance - high yield
- Finance - securitisation
- Real estate - commercial property - commercial property - general
- Real estate - commercial property - commercial property - investment
- Real estate - property finance
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) - data protection
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.