Weekly highlights of what’s happening at Ropes & Gray:
- Our clients announced two noteworthy transactions:
- H.I.G. Capital will acquire Wastequip, the leading North American manufacturer of waste equipment, from Centerbridge Partners, L.P. Ropes & Gray advised H.I.G. Capital in in connection with the agreement.
- Groupe Rocher, one of France’s largest privately held businesses, has announced the acquisition of Arbonne International, a leader in direct selling of botanically-based skincare products. The acquisition will also include Nature's Gate, a personal care brand, from their shared holding company Natural Products Group. Ropes & Gray is counseling Groupe Rocher in the transaction.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Center recently announced the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Advanced initiative, a new voluntary bundled payment model that will incentivize financial accountability, care redesign, data analysis and feedback, and provider and patient engagement. In this new alert, our attorneys discuss the new payment model and its implications for value-based healthcare.
- Our IP litigation attorneys authored a three-part series in Law360 that explores issues raised by the interplay between the Patent Trial and Appeal Board and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, as well as related questions involving the U.S. government and patent rights.
- Ropes & Gray has received several new awards for our work in Asia in 2017, highlighting our role in significant transactions such as the sale of Toshiba Corp’s semiconductor business to a group led by Bain Capital and Kaisa Group’s restructuring in China.
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for legal insights and the latest firm news.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.